Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Missing series by Margaret Peterson Haddix

The Missing series is an 8 book series by Margaret Peterson Haddix. The titles in this series, in order, are as follows: Found, Sent, Sabotaged, Torn, Caught1, Risked2, Revealed, and Redeemed. The main characters, an adopted 13-year-old boy named Jonah, and his 11-year-old, not adopted sister, have to travel back in time so that their time, the 21st century, does not collapse. I would go more into detail, but doing so would spoil some of the books, and we agreed that there is to be NO SPOILERS in the blogs.
Screenshot 2015-11-04 at 4.57.23 PM.png
(My apology, the bottom row of the picture I had to manually align, so it's not the best image ever;P)

1 Between Caught and Risked there is an e-short story titled Sought
2 Between Risked and Revealed there is an e-short story titled Rescued

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ever excited to find out my favorite childhood series has five books I never knew about! I decided to look into the series to re-read it, and it's nice to know she has produced five more for me to enjoy! Thanks for the knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why does it show ten books?

    ReplyDelete